Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Festival Fun

First, thanks so much to all the friends who came out to the Inman Park Festival this past weekend. And hello to all the new friends I made and I'll definitely be returning next year - with baby in tow! What a fun time Inman Park was, fellow vendors, I recommend this one!

Next, get ready for a double doozy as this coming up weekend (May 2 and 3) is SOUTHWORKS at Ocaf in Watkinsville.
It's from 10 am to 5 pm Sat. and Sun.
There will be over 60 artists, live music, food, and free kid's art activities.

Ocaf always puts on a worthwhile, quality event and I have a huge soft spot for them, as this is where I also teach my children's clay classes.
A lot of artists who were at the Ocaf Holiday Market will be returning - - like friends featured in my Dec. Holiday Market blog post Elizabeth D'Angelo and Joanna Stecker = awesome!

There's also 2 really neat exhibits in the gallery worth investigating.
Come on out and find the perfect Mother's Day gift and expect to have a super fun time too!

No comments: