Tuesday, December 9, 2008

283 Bar Sale 12-6-2008

What a weekend!
It was so nice to be back at the 283 Bar for the 5th annual artist market!
Big thanks to Lori and Beth.
Here are some of the artists who were there
(so you have something to look forward to next year!)

--Beth Cyr (http://www.bcyrjewelry.etsy.com/) and her lovely, organic silver jewelry. Nothing says "I love you" like a pair of Beth Cyr earrings...



Karen Phillips is Shutterstitch and she is multi-talented: fabric artist, photographer, art teacher : (http://www.shutterstitch.etsy.com/) Her work is very well done, I especially adore her pillow cases...

Handcrafted Industries is my newest favorite discovery!! www.handcraftedindustries.com They are a collaboration of friendly folks who make very well done products. I love, love, love the felted birds...

Camille Morgan was there too, selling her Fabuluxe line of hand croceted hats, scarves, and bags. I bought a darling little orange hat with cat ears for my niece Naiya. I'll do a separate post in the future, with a picture of Naiya in her new kitten hat and how to get in touch with Camille.

No comments: