Tuesday, March 18, 2008

coffee = happy Monica

I think it's official, I am addicted to coffee.

This weekend I was out of town (in Orlando-that's a whole nuther story). And I went without my morning cup, and felt awful. All day. I couldn't shake it off. The blahs.

I made this saucer as an ode to my love of coffee. See how the rabbit purses his little bunny lips (they do have lips! I've seen 'em) and enjoys his delicious coffee.

Now, my newest favorite coffee-type-beverage-if-its-too-hot-for-hot-coffee IS... Caribou Coffee in the silver can-try it, you'll thank me, not the flavored kind--just regular. Delicious!

So, now you know if I'm grouchy, I might just need a coffee. And you would be a great friend to go and get me one. And a treat too.

You're the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice. coffee is one of my regular meds!
you really can withdraw from the caffine in it!

bonnie said...

i love that rabbit.